In this issue:
- Are we prepared for the future of work? Our main story gives answers to how digitalisation impacts skills and jobs;
- Bulgaria's Education Minister Krasimir Valchev talks about vocational education and training's role in bringing prosperity to Europe;
- Visiting MEPs praise Cedefop's work;
- Learning providers at the heart of vocational education and training;
- Weaving a stronger social fabric for Europe – the European pillar of social rights;
- and Australia's real skills for real careers strategy.
And, as usual, you can browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.
Download the electronic version.
Have a look at the magazine’s previous issues.