- "Analysis of good examples of practice of identification of learning needs for VET teachers and trainers" - draft report
Claudio Dondi, Scienter
- "Assessing the competences of air traffic controllers"
Paula Silva, TTnet Portugal - Instituto de Emprego e Formao Profissional
- "The accreditation of prior experiential learning (APEL): UK case studies"
Edwin Webb and Stuart Bradley, TTnet UK - University of Greenwich - School of PCET
- "Recognition and validation of informal and non-formal learning for VET teachers and trainers"- draft report
Anne-Marie Charraud, Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle
- "Validation of trainers' competences for 'Professional Trainer' (FPA) in AFPA"
Evelyne Deret, TTnet France -Universit Paris Dauphine
- "The Italian Trainers Association's (AIF) certification system"
Cristina Bertuzzi, TTnet Italy - AIF Emilia Romagna
- Draft Council Conclusions on Quality Asssurance in Vocational Education and Training
General Secretariat of the Council, Council of The European Union
- Fundamentals of a 'Common Quality Assurance Framework'(CQAF) for VET in Europe
Technical Working Group 'Quallity in VET'(TWG), European Commission -Directorate-General for Education and Culture
- Draft Conclusions of the Council and of the representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council on Common European Principles for the identification and validation of non-formal and informal learning
General Secretariat of the Council , Council of the European Union
- Draft Conclusions of the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council on the Future priorities of enhanced European Cooperation in Vocational Education and Training (VET)
General Secretariat of the Council, Council of the European Union
- 6 New TTnets in the NMS... achievements and challenges