The September 2018 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
In this issue:
- Cedefop’s 2018 European skills forecast: present thoughts on future skills;
- Austria’s Ministers for Education Heinz Faßmann and for Digital and Economic Affairs Margarete Schramböck on future vocational education and training (VET) challenges in their country and Europe in general;
- VET students and teachers in Vienna speak about a world of opportunities opening up to them;
- Engaged parents make a difference to career choices, says the President of the European Parents’ Association Arja Krauchenberg;
- Professor Ken Mayhew explains why those who think that going to university will bring ‘the glittering prizes of the labour market’ are wrong;
- and VET popularity increases among young people in Denmark.
You can also browse through the latest Cedefop publications and upcoming events.