Cedefop organises its information on vocational education and training around 11 themes. A bibliography covering the same topics has just been developed and is now available online.
The National VET Systems - Dynamic Bibliography provides bibliographical references based on these 11 themes. The references are updated automatically when a new record is added to Cedefops bibliographical database, VET-Bib.
- Theme 1 -General policy context - framework for the knowledge society
- Theme 2 - Policy development - objectives, frameworks, mechanisms, priorities
- Theme 3 - Institutional framework - provision of learning opportunities
- Theme 4 - Initial vocational education and training
- Theme 5 - Continuing vocational education and training for adults
- Theme 6 - Training VET teachers and trainers
- Theme 7 - Skills and competence development and innovative pedagogy
- Theme 8 - Accumulating, transferring and validating learning
- Theme 9 - Guidance and counselling for learning, career and employment
- Theme 10 - Financing investment in human resources
- Theme 11 - European and international dimensions, towards an open area of LLL