During this workshop, an associated event within the Portuguese Presidency of the EU Council, the participants will focus on new developments in education and inspection and will discuss policy measures and practical approaches in several European countries regarding the enrolment profiles of inspectors of education and their professional development.
The main objectives of this discussion are as follows:
- Improve the profile of education inspectors to face new challenges;
- Share different approaches to the enrolment of inspectors and their professional development;
- Present projects for the SICI "Virtual European Inspectorates' Academy";
- Formulate recommendations for the European Commission and suggest pilot studies;
- Reveal SICI work and strategic choices to current and potential members.