CEDEFOP Data visualisations & tools
- Future trends up to 2030
- 42 sectors
- 41 occupations
- EU28+ countries
- 2,000 combination of graphs and tables
- Comparative performance of country skills systems
- 3 dimensions
- 15 individual indicators
- 28 EU countries
- 30 EU countries
- 42 schemes
- compare tables by country or by scheme
- overview across countries through a map
- 35,500 interviews
- 28 countries
- 57 questions
- 5,000 combination of graphs and tables
- Labour market information toolkit
- Decision making tool
- 16 EU countries
- 25 innovative practices
- 8 training modules
- Quick wins
- Good practices
- Toolkits & tools
- Reflection tool
- Become an ambassador
- Policies, structures and practices
- 14 Indicators
- Country specific information
- 1,500 combination of graphs and tables
Over 400 participants discussed the future of vocational education and training (VET) at a conference organised jointly by Cedefop and the European Commission as the centrepiece of the European vocational skills week 2018 on 7 and 8 November in Vienna.
Cedefop Acting Director Mara Brugia and Thessaloniki International Film Festival (TIFF) General Director Elise Jalladeau opened the #CedefopPhotoAward 2018 exhibition at the Thessaloniki Cinema Museum on 2 November.
Learners, teachers, parents and policy-makers present their views and experiences in Cedefop's video on European vocational education and training's (VET's) future challenges.
Cedefop organised the second policy learning forum on apprenticeships, a European vocational skills week event, on 18 and 19 October in Thessaloniki.
Cedefop hosted the 23rd ECVET (European Credit system for VET) users group and the ECVET network meeting at its premises in Thessaloniki on 11 and 12 October.