CEDEFOP Data visualisations & tools
- 126 current skills policies
- 31 anticipating future skills policies
- 28 EU countries
- overview across countries
- send us your feedback
- Future trends up to 2030
- 42 sectors
- 41 occupations
- EU28+ countries
- 2,000 combination of graphs and tables
- Comparative performance of country skills systems
- 3 dimensions
- 15 individual indicators
- 28 EU countries
- 30 EU countries
- 42 schemes
- compare tables by country or by scheme
- overview across countries through a map
- 35,500 interviews
- 28 countries
- 57 questions
- 5,000 combination of graphs and tables
- Labour market information toolkit
- Decision making tool
- 16 EU countries
- 25 innovative practices
- 8 training modules
- 9 quick wins
- 38 good practices
- 36 tools
- 15 interventions
- 17 countries
- Reflection tool
- Become an ambassador
- Policies, structures and practices
- 14 Indicators
- Country specific information
- 1,500 combination of graphs and tables
The May 2019 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
Cedefop contributed to the organisation of the 3rd Validation of prior learning biennale, in Berlin on 7 and 8 May. The event gathered 300 participants from 40 countries to discuss how to make policies on validation work.
Cedefop received a group of 75 young people and youth workers representing Cyprus, Greece, Hungary and Turkey on 2 May. The group consisted of blind, visually impaired and sighted youngsters.
As national qualifications frameworks (NQFs) are being implemented, their benefits and added value become increasingly visible. Cedefop’s latest European inventory on NQFs gives an overview of the...
European Commission’s DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion organised a lunchtime presentation and discussion of the first results of Cedefop’s real-time labour market and skills intelligence, in Brussels, on 10 April.
At a meeting jointly organised by Cedefop and the Greek Ministry of Labour, Social Insurance and Social Affairs in Athens on 11 April, Cedefop presented to key Greek stakeholders the final results of the country support project ‘Governance of skills anticipation...