Key question 1: How will the data be analysed and presented?
- You are most likely to summarise quantitative data by using totals, percentages and averages, and identify examples through the analysis of the qualitative data.
Examples: See examples of evaluation reports (please note that these evaluations have not been developed at provider level and so your evaluation is unlikely to be as complex):
- Evaluation of the Danish initiative Retention Caravan (in Danish)
- Evaluation of the Austrian Production Schools (in German)
- Evaluation of the Irish initiative Youthreach (in English)
- Evaluation of the ‘Guidance and professional initiation courses’ and ‘Professional initiation courses to diverse professions’, implemented in Luxembourg (in French)