Key question 1: What data will be used to populate a given indicator?
- Reflect on the nature of the indicator and what data you would ideally want to have. If this is not possible think about alternative sources of data.
- Data on the ‘number of mentors mobilised’ is available from the measure’s reporting data.
- Data on ‘absenteeism’ is available on schools’ administrative systems.
- Data on how the measure ‘increased students’ self-confidence and motivation’ is not available but can be collected.
- Regarding the indicator ‘share of participants who move on to further education/training’ it is not possible to access administrative data on enrolment in further education/training. Self-reports of young people on their current activities and future career plans, six months after the programme, will be used instead.