Education and training specialists are invited to apply for the next round of the study visits programme, comprising 119 study visits in 28 countries between September 2013 and February 2014. Participants – policy-makers and other specialists from education, training and the social partners - will receive an EU grant covering expenses.
- the acquisition of key competences (language teaching and learning, education for active citizenship, ICT use, etc.);
- work-based learning and moving from education and training to the world of work;
- cooperation between schools and training institutions, companies and local communities;
- equal opportunities for disadvantaged groups;
- initial and continuing training of teachers, trainers and educational leaders.
Who can benefit?
Policy-makers in the education and training field – local, regional or national; representatives of employers’ associations and trade unions; directors of schools, training centres, guidance services, and validation and accreditation centres; teacher trainers; education and training inspectors.
Interested candidates should consult national agencies in their countries and submit their applications online at the study visits website by 12 noon CET on 28 March 2013.