The meeting will aim at:
- informing partners on the latest EU VET policy developments,
- preparing the 2019 Work Plan (VET policy reporting, VET in Europe reports and interactive presentation tool, international mobility of apprentices, experience-sharing on scope and process of validation, etc.),
- discussing the ReferNet Charter,
- organising a platform of debates on national original topics,
- organising knowledge-sharing sessions, hands-on workshops, joint reflection sessions, etc.
The event is linked to the European vocational skills week 2018 of which Cedefop is a partner.