Council conclusions on responding to demographic challenges through enhanced participation in the labour market and society by all
The Council has adopted conclusions on responding to demographic challenges through enhanced participation by all in the labour market and society.
The key priorities areas are:
- investing in education and training to foster youth employment;
- developing gender equality policies;
- combating the intergenerational transmission of poverty and social exclusion;
- increasing the labour market participation of older persons;
- promoting equal opportunity measures supporting better conditions for families and child raising;
- developing non discrimination policies;
- and promoting the effective use of available budget and financing instruments in order to ensure the greatest value for money.
Posted on 29/06/2012
| Last update on 10/07/2012
Back to list