The Skillsnet project brings together highly qualified researchers and other stakeholders from across the world to present and discuss outcomes and methods of research and analysis on new and changing skill needs. It also presents medium to longer-term... [more]
- Setting up the network of national experts in skills forecasting and labour market developments (20/05/2013)
- New data on literacy rates between general and vocational education (01/10/2014) new
- Literacy skills of adults aged 25-64 with general education tend to be higher than for those with vocational qualifications across all European countries covered by the OECD’s Survey of Adult Skills.
- Skills needs anticipation and matching (16/07/2014)
- 20/10/2014 to 24/10/2014 ITC-ILO, Torino, Italy